THE MOST VERSATILE, LARGE-SCALE POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATOR IN THE INDUSTRY
The SVU is the most versatile, large-scale positive pressure ventilator in the industry. With a wide array of configurations, this PPV with 6-point, 48″ carbon fiber blade is perfect for ventilating airport terminals, manufacturing facilities, large warehouses, commercial structures and high-rise buildings.
Powered by a Cummins 3.8 Diesel Engine
- Performance: 132 HP (99 kw)
- Fuel Consumption: 7.4 gph (28 L/hr)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 g (68 L)
Powered by a Subaru 2.5L 4-Cylinder Gas Engine
- Performance: 165 HP (123 kw)
- Fuel Consumption: 5 gph (19 L/hr)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 g (38 L)
|Model / Motor||Weight||Displacement||RPM||Setback||Angle||Output|
Cummins 3.8 Diesel
Subaru 2.5 L 4 Cylinder
5 REASONS TO SPEC A SUPER VAC SVU FAN
1. Raise, rotate and tilt the SVU for maximum airflow control
Customized to fit your needs, the SVU’s scissor lift extends up to 65″ in the air for varying reach.
The SVU’s electric turntable rotates the fan up to 270 degrees, allowing for directional airflow.
Further direct airflow. The scissor lift also allows for +/- 20-degree up-and-down tilt.
2. Reduce manufacturing facility downtime during a ventilation emergency
DOWNTIME BURNS …
Downtime can adversely affect these facilities, costing a company $2,500-$5,000 per inoperable minute. If you do the math, that’s upwards of:
- $5,000 per minute
- $300,000 per hour
- $2.4 million per day
This diesel SVU produces a 200,000 cfm output to ventilate large structures in a fraction of the time.
3. Mount your SVU for manueverability
TRUCK OR FLATBED
4. Accessorize your SVU for even more versatility!
The SVU’s optional mister provides 30 gpm of water at 60 psi, perfect for rehabilitation.
Don’t let the dark stop you. Illuminate nighttime ventilation scenes with fixed optional LED lighting.
Further direct airflow. Add an optional ducting system for positive and negative ventilation.